[Intersessional_2015] New Draft / Call for Public Input - Connecting the Next Billion

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Fri May 22 10:27:08 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for the suggestions made on and off-line on the draft call for public input on "Connecting the Next Billion". This is an important component of the IGF 2015 intersessional activities.

The amended call, including the latest suggestions, is attached. The document is hopefully close to final, before the Secretariat launches the call for contributions early next week.

Best regards,
Constance