What are the NRIs Collaborative Sessions hosted at the annual IGF?
The NRIs Collaborative Sessions are interactive sessions organized by a number of NRIs from different regions on a topic of mutual interest. All topics are defined based on an open, consultative, bottom-up process across all NRIs. More about the NRIs collaborative sessions is available in the NRIs Session Guidelines.
|Planning the NRIs collaborative sessions at IGF 2022|
- NRIs Main Session: Safeguarding and Strengthening the Core Principles of a Trusted Internet
- NRIs Annual Coordination Session
- What do we do to achieve universal connectivity in the short term?
- Cooperating to protecting data at local levels
- Actions needed to keep our children safe online
- Multistakeholder and multidisciplinary modus operandi of Internet governance: 20 years after the original WSIS where are we?
- Looking into practices how the Internet impacts and shapes democracy
The NRIs collaborative sessions vividly illustrate the diversity that exists among countries and regions across the world on matters related to Internet governance. They point to related challenges and potentials and inspire digital cooperation. As such, they stand in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).