[Bp_cybersec_2016] Looking for assistance in engaging private sector

Tresor Kalonji tresorkalonji at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 18 04:04:53 EDT 2017

Hello.Good idea. Isn't there a french version that we could share and then translate inputs to english ?I might share it through Facebook sponsoring.
Sincerely KALONJI BILOLO Trésor Dieudonnéhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/trésor-dieudonné-kalonji-68945129
Téléphone :(+243) 81 075 45 45                      (+243) 99 817 91 75