[DC] DC DDHT Workshop on ESG for EHealth and MHealth IT applications May 21 2021 7am pst Workbook

Amali De Silva - Mitchell gphlilanthi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:38:24 EST 2021

Dear DC

Please see the attached booklet for our workshop session on ESG on May
21st, 2021 at 7am pst.
Your comments to our survey questions can be emailed to us as well, via our
DC DDHT mailing list with a copy cc to me. The zoom numbers for this
session will be posted to this list 24hrs before. Your DCs members can
respond individually or as a group. Individual names are not required, only
the stakeholder group and DC affiliation. Thank you in advance for your
valuable participation with us.

Amali De Silva - Mitchell
Coordinator Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies