[IGFmaglist] RES: A recommendations for future host country agreements

Benedicto Fonseca Filho benedicto.fonseca at itamaraty.gov.br
Thu Oct 8 16:42:07 EDT 2015

Dear Avri,

I am sorry to hear that. As I indicated during the last MAG call, we will be glad to assist anyone who might face unforeseen difficulties, taking into account our laws and regulations. Issuing a visa upon arrival is not possible (as in most countries), but we could certainly have tried to help...

Best regards,

Benedicto