[IGFmaglist] Cyber Main Session Updated Template ver 5

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:22:55 EDT 2015

Dear Subi,

Thanks for your email. I've always been keen on contributing, I thought
final list of the selected speakers would be shared and members would have
had the opportunities of knowing those confirmed speakers. I am not sure I
was invited for comment before this final list. When and How?

I was aware of the content and goals of the last meeting of  which I've
already made my input. I am just a bit curious when this list of speakers
was compiled.

Moving forward, those that I've recommended need to know if they'll be
invited. Though I saw one of the names on the last document sent across for
the last meeting.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *