[IGFmaglist] DRAFT MAIN SESSION GUIDELINES 2016, SUBMITTED FOR MAG'S CONSIDERATION, COMMENTS AND APPROVAL

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:52:46 EDT 2016

Dear Co-Chairs

I just discovered I didn't attach the reviewed document. Please find
attached for your consideration.

Best Regards.

Segun O.

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *