[IGFmaglist] Fwd: MAG WG and Intersessional Status Update Table in PDF

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:12:53 EDT 2016

Dear all,

My apologies for missing the last virtual meeting. A last minute
hurdle made it impossible.
I`d like to ask please to reconfirm my interest in the following
working groups and efforts and appreciate any info on their status and
ways to follow their work.

* WG Pop-up and other formats

* WG Intersessional

* WG Outreach and Comms

* WG Remote Participation

* IGF Newcomers

* BPF IxPs

* DC Coord Work

* BPF Multistakeholder Mechanisms

If updates were already sent out and I miss any, I’m grateful if
members or others could point me out to the email I missed.

Thank you

Renata