[IGFmaglist] IGF 2018, Paris-UNESCO

MARTINON David david.martinon at diplomatie.gouv.fr
Wed Sep 26 06:32:11 EDT 2018

Dear MAG,

For those who may be interested, I would like to inform you that cocktails can be organized at UNESCO (7th floor, incredible view of Paris including the Eiffel Tower) every evening between 6.30pm and midnight. We have asked for standards quotations from the UNESCO catering manager and we will share with you as soon as we have them. Cocktail spaces can accommodate up to 700 persons and the rooms can be divided to have several events at the same time (up to 3 simultaneously).

Monday evening is already booked for the reception by technical community organizations.

Should some be willing to organize executive breakfasts on site, please let us know.

Pierre Bonis will be your contact person for now, and will introduce you to the catering service manager at UNESCO.

David Martinon
Ambassadeur pour le numérique/Ambassador for Digital Affairs

+33 1 43 17 81 14