[IGFmaglist] IGF 2020 Call For Validation of Thematic Tracks and Action Items

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Tue Jan 21 17:51:32 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

I may have missed something but I thought we were going to restrict
ourselves to three thematic tracks with climate/environment to be within
those tracks. (Option 1)

I do recall that we discussed new or emerging issues in the context that
an important issue may emerge between April and November and may need a
place for discussion. This would be designated for a main session rather
than as part of workshop proposals in a fourth track.

Regards,
Gunela