[Wg-imp] New doodle for meeting & updated timeline for completing our work before the IGF

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Tue Oct 2 12:50:38 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Unfortunately there were not enough times in the last doodle poll that
were mutually convenient for participants. I have created a new poll
with options through the end of next week, which should hopefully allow
us to find a time to meet.

Please fill out the new doodle poll here:
https://doodle.com/poll/amipmt4h9adgw665

We also propose the following timeline to finalize our work:

  * Now until until the end of October: aim to finalize the document
  * First week of November:  prepare our report to the MAG

In the meantime, we would really encourage members of the WG to review
the various files and include comments and contributions, preferably
before the meeting.

Here's the link to our working doc again (with other docs linked at the
top of the various tabs)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TdxEe0Qit3qAMCaGeyOLOl4PvUIuY3Nv5hmBsq0_OfE/edit#gid=0

All the best,
Deborah