[Wg-imp] Meeting time: Thursday, 11 October @ 16 UTC

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Mon Oct 8 18:14:25 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Thank you very much for filling out the doodle poll. Based on the
availability of those who responded, the meeting will be on *_Thursday,
11 October at 16 UTC_*.

We will send around the details for the call ahead of the meeting.

I am sharing below a preliminary agenda for the meeting, however WG
members are most welcome to suggest other points for discussion.

  * Update on where we are in the process (which sections were reviewed,
    by how many people)
  * Discussion on the need to follow standards in preparing these documents
  * Discussion of how to reconcile divergent assessments of various
    recommendation
  * Agreement on next steps

Kind regards,
Deborah