[Wg-mwp] Fwd: WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:37:06 EST 2018

Dear Lynn

Please share the link to the current version of the Status Report document,
if different from
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dMXFGA5r0vfMje9bka8EqyCK6QXK8NPgId0uqk4H4X0/edit#
as I still see this as a document being edited.

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>
twitter.com/shivaindia