[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Nov 6 14:44:40 EST 2018

Dear Siva,

the document we are currently working from was originally shared in a mail thread beginning on 30.10.2018 titled: WG-MWP: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018  1500 -1600 UTC (not particularly helpful).   It was reviewed by several members and updated and the current draft is one I sent last night in an email thread: WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report.  We had to switch to a word document as some members cannot access Google docs from their workplace.

Apologies if this wasn’t clear, and I very much look forward to your thoughts on the current draft.

Best,
Lynn