[IGFmaglist] Tasklist week of 25 Jan 2021

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jan 25 07:41:17 EST 2021

Dear all

Please note that there is a 5th BPF proposal. It was already circulated
last year and I will follow up with the Secretariat so that they can add
it to the documents on the meeting page. It is for a BPF on
Environmental Data as Digital Public Goods in the Context of the Internet

The proposal is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vSKYAy75EPCsSl7Y83mXNNvh1yvzZ2lWQWUm_KPukQU/edit?ts=5f8bcc89#heading=h.slexh0l92gdf

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org