Data Governance & Trust
Cross-border Data Flows and Trust
Data Free Flow
Data Localization, Data Residency, and Data Sovereignty
Data Privacy and Protection
Key Individuals * Kristopher Tate * Guillermo S. Christensen * Fukuno Taisuke * Makoto Kozono * Jun Moribe * Takiaki Uchida * Emi Kumagai * Hidekazu Hara Organizational Affiliation / Stakeholders (Non-exhaustive) * ConnectFree Corporation * Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation * Mitsui & Co., Ltd. * Jig.jp Corporation * Fukui Association of Information & System Industry * Kyoto University * Fukui University * K&L Gates
* Kristopher Tate (Founder, Internet3) * Fukuno Taisuke (Internet3 Chief Evangelist, w3c member and founder jig.jp) TBD (Mitsui & Co., Ltd.) TBD (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation)
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Production and Consumption
16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
17. Partnerships for the Goals
Targets: We believed that by upgrading the Internet, we can reduce costs and deliver Data Free Flow with Trust to empower all people without loosing the compatibility we have with existing applications; To this end, we find that Internet3 is a Sustainable Development Tool (SGT) to meet several Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Presentation followed-by a fireside chat if the venue permits.
The Internet that we want is unfortunately not the Internet that we have. By upgrading the Internet, we can reduce costs and deliver Data Free Flow with Trust to empower all people without loosing the compatibility we have with existing applications. The product of more than 10 years of research and development, please join us at the inaugural launch of Internet3 at IGF 2023.
We are aware of the Hybrid nature of the event and its importance to the forum. We will work with the IGF Secretariat and the Host Country's provided tools to support a Hybrid environment.